Colon Hydrotherapy Training
Our training is designed for busy medical professionals who already have a good knowledge of human anatomy, physiology and pathology and have experience in clinical practice.
Topics Covered Include:
- Contraindications & Indications for Colon Hydrotherapy
- Health & Sanitation with a focus on Infection Control Procedures
- Open v.s. Closed System treatments
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 7 hands-on treatments with live clients in a professional clinic.
Full Colon Hydrotherapy Manual that includes:
- Clinical training support documents
- Colonoscopy prep guidelines
- Published articles on colon hydrotherapy
- Colon cleansing & irrigation history including a review of controversy and debate surrounding colon hydrotherapy historically
- Colon hydrotherapy in detox: a naturopathic doctor’s perspective
- Constipation support measures
- Colon hydrotherapy frequency guideleins
- What makes colon hydrotherapy work?: A hypothesis
- Prebiotics & probiotics
- Colon hydrotherapy possible side effects
- Recommended further reading
the info you need
Our 2-day medical professionals training is comprehensive and intensive with days lasting between 9-10 hours. You will be provided with a full printed colon hydrotherapy manual in addition to printed copies of the PowerPoint presentations.
Training Location & Dates
- The training takes place at our headquarters in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.
- Should you have a group of medical professionals who require training on-site at your facility please let us know; we are able to organise that as well. Prices will vary depending on several factors. Please contact us to discuss this option further.
- Dates are arranged according to your and our schedules and at least one month in advance. Please contact us to discuss further.
- Book an Air BnB within walking distance of our school which is located at 585 Seaborne Avenue, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 0M3
- Book an Air BnB within walking distance from Coquitlam Center Mall. We can pick you up there and drop you off there on both days of your training.
- Book a room at Best Western Pitt Meadows. Speak with Karyn Byrne, General Manager and mention our school to get a discounted rate. +1-604-460-9859 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can pick you up and drop you off here both days of your training.
You will be required to provide proof of being a qualified, practicing medical professional in order to be admitted to the training.
The fee for the 2-day medical professionals training that takes place at our headquarters in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada is $2,400CDN + 5% GST.