WELCOME TOInternational Colon Therapist Training Institute
COLON HYDROTHERAPY TRAININGWe aim to provide you with comprehensive colon hydrotherapy training, giving you the skills you need to be a competent colon therapist. Our training is intensive, fitting 100-hours of focused education into just 12 days.
Our faculty includes naturopathic doctors, I-ACT certified instructors, practicing colon therapists, and a registered massage therapist. Our curriculum adheres to I-ACT requirements and includes a review of anatomy and physiology.
Our Curriculum focuses on:
- The digestive system
- Colon hydrotherapy contraindications and indications
- Colon hydrotherapy history
- The debate surrounding colon hydrotherapy and how to make sense of it
- Ethics and professionalism
- Practical hands-on experience
- An introduction to I-ACT’s role and importance in the colon hydrotherapy community
- Guidance on setting up your colon hydrotherapy clinic including technical guidance and business guidance
- Legal considerations in colon hydrotherapy
- Infection control theory and practice
- Colon hydrotherapy device maintenance.
Our MissionOur mission is to provide you with the most complete training in the practice and theory of colon hydrotherapy available in the world, preparing you to be competent, safe, and effective as a colon therapist.
Our ApproachOur approach maintains a focus on safety and an awareness of what evidence-based treatment means.
Our I-ACT certification course is an intensive program that spans over 12 days, covering the requirements for I-ACT level 1 certification.
This is a 16-hour I-ACT Foundation Level Certification Course designed for colon therapists who have been practicing for at least one year and who have already given at least 100 colon hydrotherapy treatments.
This course is specifically tailored to experienced medical professionals who often don’t need to take the full course.