About the Student Clinic
Our clinic is a state-of-the-art facility that is both comfortable and professional. While our students’ learning is our priority, their learning relies on their focus on you as a client. If you are an experienced colon hydrotherapy client and comfortable with a student therapist delivering the treatment under the direct supervision of a qualified instructor in the presence of 1-3 additional students in the room, this is a great opportunity to receive high quality colon hydrotherapy for just the cost of supplies ($10).
We run trainings frequently throughout the year. Once you’re on our list of valued clients we will contact you within a week or two of trainings to ask if you’d like to be a client.
The ICTTI school clinic is located here:
585 Seaborne Ave.
Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 0M3
Tel: 604 929 7019
As a client at the International Colon Therapist Institute, here is what you can expect:
- A free colon hydrotherapy treatment delivered by a colon therapist student at our school (there is just a $10 fee to cover the cost of supplies)
- An experienced colon therapist teacher overseeing the treatment, present during the entire session
- Up to two other students observing the treatment, present during the entire session
- A comfortable, clean, professional clinic facility in Port Coquitlam, BC
What we at the International Colon Therapist Institute expects from our clients:
- You must have received at least one closed system colon hydrotherapy treatment in the past and be comfortable with the procedure
- You must be comfortable having several people in addition to you and the student therapist in the room observing the treatment
- You must fill in the intake form in advance of your appointment; you will be emailed a link to the form
- You must be aware that you are the client for a training program and though we will ensure your well-being throughout the treatment, the student therapists’ learning is high priority
- You must arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment*
- You must give at least 3 days notice if you need to cancel*
*Both punctuality and adequate (minimum 3 days) notice if you need to cancel are extremely important. The students’ training relies on you being there when you say you will. Clients who do not fulfill these requirements will be removed from our client list.
Want to be added to our list of clients?
If you’d like to be added to our client list please call us and speak to Teresa at 604 929 7019 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org